Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Year..

So far the New Year has brought many things. One of them being the stomach virus. Yee haw. Thankfully, it only got a hold of Logan and it was short lived. I think I would rather be hung upside down and beaten to death than all 4 of the kids have the stomach bug. Not really, but you get my drift. Other than that minor speed bump, things have been pretty smooth sailing. Well, except that Gavin tried to mop my entire bathroom floor with sudsy water from the bathtub. Where was I you may ask. I had gotten Caroline out of the tub and putting her pj's on her. Usually I don't have any problems with them in the tub but geez oh' pete... I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I walked back in the bathroom. I really think God is testing my ability to be a calm, patient mother. I can literally see Him laughing at me. Thank you Lord that Bible study started back today and Jesus was fresh on my mind because I think I may have put that child out with the trash. The same child that is in the picture below happily eating his strawberry yogurt with gummy's. I am slowly learning that this child is going to mold me into the best mother in the world or send me straight to the loony bin.  





In other news, Katie is starting dance tomorrow night. I think I am about to enter onto another planet. I have met a few mom's who have their girls in dance, excuse me, competitive dance and have filled me in on what I am about to endure. I am not terribly worried yet, Katie is one of those girls who gets bored with things very easily. I think she inherited that trait from me, but I am willing to bet money that after a few months she will be ready to quit and move on to something else. 


My mom is in town for the week and we watched I don't know how she does it with Sarah Jessica Parker. It was a cute, funny movie. I can't say I can relate because I don't work and I might add that I really don't see how moms do it that do work. My hat definitely goes off to them. 



 They may be crazy kids, but their my kids, and I love them dearly.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how fun for Kaitlyn! I hope she enjoys it just enough to do it for a while. Not the competitive thing so much- just fun class and recitals! Aunt Sarah

    ReplyDelete