Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Birthday to me..

My sweet hubby surprised me today with a new camera. He ordered the camera I wanted and had it shipped to our house without telling me. He is such an awesome husband! And, on an even better note, I went and picked up an 85mm lens from lensrentals today! They are a great internet based company that you can rent photography gear from. I am hoping the weather turns sunny so I can hit up the park with the kiddos and start shooting away! with my camera! =) I took a couple of pictures of the tree again using my new camera. Some people may not notice a difference, but I do. And that's all that matters, right? What do you think?







Oh' and the Happy Birthday to me is because my Birthday is on Christmas! ;)
Aunt Sarah, the topper is in my bedroom. I just haven't gone out to the garage to get the clippers to trim the top of the tree some. Lazy, I know.

1 comment:

  1. THe photos do seem crisper I think! What a great present!! Looking forward to the pictures you will take... Love you all Aunt Sarah

    ReplyDelete