Friday, December 30, 2011

I do...

I am linking up with Kelly's Korner today. The topic of conversation is wedding tips, places, or any advice you would like to give. It has almost been 8 years since Travis and I got married. I would have the same wedding all over again. I wouldn't change a thing! We got married on the beach in Destin, Fl. If you haven't been there, you should most definitely go! The sand is white and fluffy and the water is crystal clear most of the time. I don't have any pictures on my computer or I would be more than happy to share them. I have a cd around here somewhere that has some pictures on it but it would take me awhile to find it. Anyway, we used Forever I do Weddings and had a great experience! The ladies were professional and answered every question with a smile. We got married in May and the weather was beautiful. I tell my husband that I hope he is ready to do it all over again for our 25th year anniversary! And by George, I will wear the same wedding dress ;) I hope! 


We also received this lovely gift 9 months later!!
and she doesn't have on lipstick in this picture ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment