Sunday, December 4, 2011

Picture perfect...

Caroline will be a year old in 2 weeks. I can't believe it. She was my smallest baby weighing in at a whopping 6lbs 6oz. 


She has become quite the little ham. I think she weighs about 23lbs now and she is climbing on everything. Tonight she let me know she was ready to get out of the bathtub.





On another note...I started a project that I found on pinterest. DIY canvas prints. I ordered my pictures from mpix. I am a little picky when it comes to printing photos so I have to wait for them to arrive before I can finish my canvases. But, tonight I painted the edges so they will be ready when the prints get here!


Yes, we had pizza for dinner! I used the box to put the paint on!! Worked great!

1 comment:

  1. Cant wait to see how the canvas turns out!
    Love you all
    Aunt Sarah

    ReplyDelete