Friday, September 9, 2011

Drowning in pictures

I have been slacking in the picture developing department. With 4 kids all 2 years apart it has been very hard to keep up with downloading pictures and developing them. I am desperately trying to organize and place them into yearly albums. My problem is I love real pictures. I like to have them developed on nice paper and put into a real photo album. I just think they look better that way. But it is very time consuming to get them developed and put into albums. Well, maybe its only time consuming when you are trying to catch up on 4 years worth of pictures. I am trying to bring myself to use shutterfly. I really like the idea and being able to arrange all the pictures and have up to 4,000 pictures per album is very appealing. I don't like that I can't tangibly see the album before I purchase it. Weird, I know.  






2 comments:

  1. The picture with the tongue is priceless. I use Project Life which is half scrapbook, half photo album. It's one picture per day and it would simplify things for you. You can't put 4000 pictures in it but you can pick out your favorites and CD the rest...and have peace that they are all preserved. Try: www.beckyhiggins.com/products
    I also posted some pics on my blog today of min and you can see what the concept is if you'd like
    www.skourasfam.wordpress.com

    You have a Beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm visiting your blog via Kelly's Korner SUYL. I would encourage you to look at the Creative Memories digital scrapbooking software. It allows you much more creativity than Shutterfly and you can put as many pics on a page as you want. Their full page photo option-especially in the 12x12 albums-is an option that I love. Although I've got a lot of catching up to do, I have accomplished more in the last 6 months than I had in several years of traditional scrapbooking. The CM digital scrapbooking is not nearly as overwhelming to me. Give it a try! Your kids are adorable and your pics are great!

    ReplyDelete