Monday, September 12, 2011

one legged duck

I took the kids to the park again the other day. I think Kaitlyn feels left out sometimes since she is at school during the day. The kids asked me to bring bread this time to feed the ducks. We were a little surprised to see this...


If you look closely this duck only had one leg. He was so cute hopping around. He didn't act like he had one leg. He made sure he got his bread! I was quite surprised at how close they got too us. I almost thought they were going to eat out of their hands.

 A lady was nice enough to offer to take our picture.

My kids love to play in the dirt.

1 comment:

  1. Would LOVE it if you would link this post up to my photo swap party going on right now!! http://www.sweetlittlegals.com/2011/09/sweet-little-photo-swap-12.html

    ReplyDelete