Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Surprise Surprise!!

This weekend my in laws surprised the kids with a visit. It was so funny because the kids had no idea they were coming. They were only here for a short time so we packed as much fun into 48 hours as we could. Logan can ride his bike without training wheels now, so a trip to Toys R Us was in order. 




                              Logan loves his new bike!
                                      Caroline watching!




Kaitlyn decided she is going to be Rapunzel from the movie Tangled for Halloween. I am not convinced that she will still want to be Rapunzel two months from now, but it only takes one smile from this 6 yr old to get what she wants from Nana ;)



We also went to the Children's Museum. I can't believe I forgot to take my camera. They had a kids Kroger there that was so neat. It was set up just like a Kroger store complete with shopping carts and cash register's that really scanned items and printed receipts. I thought we were never going to drag the kids away from that place. 

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could have seen their faces when they opened the door to nana and papa standing there! How fun! Tell Kaitlyn that she LOOKS GORGEOUS with blond hair! I thought it was her hair!(HAHA)

    Love AUNT SARAH

    ReplyDelete